San Diego, CA – Mission Valley 619-342-8090 Map & Directions
Roadshow Event Signup - San Diego
Free Appraisal Day
Sat 5/18 11am-2pm at BlueVault San Diego
Get Free Auction Estimates
Talk to our licensed professionals and find out what your antique, collectible, or vintage item is worth. Limit 3 items per customer. Sign up now. Time slots are limited and going fast.
VALUATION SERVICES WAIVER AND RELEASE
BlueVault Group San Diego, LLC ("BlueVault") is providing complimentary valuation services for merchandise through independent estimators contracted by BlueVault ("Estimators").
- WHAT IS BEING PROVIDED. The services provided by BlueVault and the Estimators consists of providing an estimate of the value (the "Estimated Value") of an object based on a preliminary physical inspection by an Estimators of objects submitted for review. The Estimated Value is the Estimator’s opinion of what price may be achieved upon the object’s sale if the object were to be sold without reserve on the open market at an auction with a reputable auctioneer after appropriate marketing.
- DEFINITION OF "ESTIMATED VALUE". The Estimated Value is based upon a preliminary physical inspection of the item submitted and without any cleaning, restoration, detailed inspection or disassembly and without any research into the object’s background, authenticity or further tests and analysis. The Estimated Value is a statement of reasonable opinion and not fact and, as such, opinions as to value may differ. Particular circumstances affecting the value of an individual object may not be known or foreseeable at the time of the Estimated Value. Values can also fluctuate as a consequence of external circumstances such as (without limitation) changes in the prevailing market conditions for the object or changes in relevant scholarship.
- NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION. Neither BlueVault nor the Estimator providing the Estimated Value represents or warrants an object’s origin, provenance, attribution, condition, date, age or authenticity. Neither BlueVault nor the Estimator providing the Estimated Value represents or warrants that the object will realize the amount at which it is valued upon a contemporaneous or subsequent public or private sale, nor that the object valued is safe, functioning or fit for the purpose for which it was intended.
- YOUR WAIVER AND RELEASE. The undersigned hereby irrevocably waives and releases any claim, liability, damage or obligation (each, a "Claim") it may have against BlueVault, the Estimator or their respective owners, managers, officers, employees, agents or affiliates (collectively, the "BlueVault Parties") related in any way to the provision of the Estimated Value. The undersigned hereby indemnifies the BlueVault Parties against any Claim made by third parties against the BlueVault Parties related in any way to the provision of the Estimated Value to the undersigned. The BlueVault Parties shall not be liable for any deficiency (including without limitation any omissions, mistakes, erroneous attributions, authenticity issues or inaccurate values) in provision of the Estimated Value.
- RELIANCE. The Estimated Value may not be used for official or formal purposes such as (without limitation) in legal proceedings, bankruptcy proceedings, divorces cases, for insurance purposes, or other similar circumstances.
THE UNDERSIGNED ACKNOWLEDGES HE OR SHE HAS READ AND UNDERSTANDS THE ABOVE, AND AGREES TO ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PRIOR TO SUBMISSION OF HIS OR HER OBJECT FOR VALUATION.